Care With Care: All-Round Service for Employers
Care With Care supports employers throughout the entire recruitment and hiring process: from the selection and training of suitable candidates abroad, to the recognition of their professional qualifications in Germany and the deployment and integration of nursing staff in the company.
Our comprehensive solution includes:
- End-to-end placement of nursing staff
- Highly-qualified & motivated applicants with a university degree
- Strict screening procedure & coordination of applicant interviews
- Intensive training program (language, culture, medical modules, care record, etc.)
- Qualification recognition with & without adaptation measures
- Acquisition of work & residence permits
- Continuous support & assistance of employers & employees
Qualified & caring nursing staff
Care With Care applicants undergo a rigorous pre-selection process with several interviews and tests on medical knowledge, motivation and personality, as well as an extensive qualification and integration program. Care With Care helps to place university graduates from the nursing sector with:
- Comprehensive nursing competence & professional experience
- Language level B2 & competence in medical terminology
- Special training for Germany
- Completed integration course
- Communication training for dealing with patients, relatives, superiors & colleagues
The selected nurses are committed personalities, open to new experiences and sensitized to the expectation of German employers. Care With Care provides a wide range of professionals: from generalist to specialist nurses.
HAVE A LOOK AT AN APPLICANT PROFILE
HAVE A LOOK AT AN APPLICANT PROFILE
FAQs for Employers
1. How long does it take to recruit a nurse from the countries of origin mentioned?
The duration of the placement process usually depends on two factors--on the one hand the language level of the applicant, and on the other hand the processing times of the competent state authorities within the framework of the recognition procedure. For German employers: On average, eight to ten months are needed between the selection of candidates and their entry or start of work.
2. How does the process of recognition of professional qualifications in Germany work and how long does it take?
Within the framework of the equivalence examination of qualifications acquired abroad (training, work experience, etc.), the responsible state authorities check individually for each candidate whether the training completed in the home country is equivalent to the domestic vocational training for healthcare and nursing. The legal processing time for this is four months, but varies in practice between six weeks and eight months.
3. Will the placed nurse have the necessary work permit and visa upon entry?
The Care With Care team takes care of all documents required for entry--including work permits and visas. Candidates will not be sent until the necessary permission to enter and work has been obtained.
4. What happens, if a candidate has already been interviewed and selected, but leaves the program before signing the contract?
Should such a situation arise, the Care With Care team immediately suggests further applicants from the candidate pool to the employer who meet the requirements of the future employer in a similar manner.
5. I am not an employer, but interested in partnering with Care With Care. Where can I sign up?
If you are interested in partnering with Care With Care, please fill out our contact form. We will get back to you as soon as possible.