Get started as a nurse abroad @ Care With Care
Care With Care places medical and nursing staff at clinics, senior citizen and rehabilitation facilities in Central Europe, primarily in Germany and Great Britain. As a trained health and care professional, you will have the opportunity to participate in our extensive preparation and training program. We also help you become proficient in the language of the target country.
In addition to a comprehensive professional development, Care With Care offers you a safe and pleasant job--right in the heart of Europe. Take the chance to get to know a new culture and visit many places in Europe...
We offer you the following benefits:
- A well paid & secure workplace in the heart of Europe
- Renowned employers
- Comprehensive support in applying for residence, work permit & visa
- Comprehensive support for professional recognition
- Intensive preparation training for working abroad (language, job requirements, medical modules)
- Integration training for successful settling in the target country
- Organization of departure & relocation
- Active & long-term support for integration into the new work & living environment
- Career development measures
Requirements for participation in Care With Care:
- Fulfilling the minimum requirements of education/vocational training & work experience
- License to work as a nurse in the country of origin
- Fulfilling the minimum language requirements of the target country
- Willingness to commit to Care With Care & an employer
Find current job offerings here.
TAKE THE CHANCE. APPLY NOW!
TAKE THE CHANCE. APPLY NOW!
FAQs from Candidates
1. What kind of professionals is Care With Care currently looking for?
We are looking for medical and nursing staff, especially for qualified nurses. Please find current job offerings here.
2. Is there a minimum level of work experience required to participate in the Care With Care program?
Yes, we expect at least two years of relevant work experience to qualify for our program.
3. How does the process of recognition of foreign professional qualifications work and how long does it take?
When recognizing foreign professional qualifications, the competent authorities of the target country examine the training content and work experience of the respective skilled worker in order to determine whether this is equivalent to the domestic training. The Care With Care team helps all candidates in this process. The processing time varies from country to country.
4. How long does it take after signing the employment contract until I can start my job abroad?
The period between signing the contract and entering the country of destination depends on how long it takes to obtain the necessary professional recognition, work permit and visa. Additionally, the candidate’s knowledge of German plays an important role--in Germany, for example, a level B2 language certificate is required to be able to work as a nurse.
EU nationals (except Croatia) do not need a work permit or visa to work in Germany. As a result, they may enter Germany in the near future--provided that their professional qualification has been recognized and they meet the language requirements. Applicants from outside the EU usually need to wait for up to ten months.
5. What happens after my contract with the employer is up?
We encourage our candidates to stay in contact with us even after they have started work in the target country. In this way, we can later offer candidates new opportunities--with the same employer, in the same target country, in another country or even in their home country. In Germany, however, employers are generally seeking to extend contracts due to the increasing shortage of skilled workers.
6. If I am interested in joining Care With Care, what should I do next?
If you are from a European country, please apply here. If you live outside the EU, please click here to apply and register. We will get back to you as soon as possible. Please find current job offerings here.